At KEC, we strive to provide our members with reliable power; however, sometimes outages do occur. When that happens, we have another way for members to report power outages—online! This new feature will also show members if they are currently experiencing an outage and will allow them to receive outage notifications. To report an outage, members need to log in to their KEC account or have the SmartHub app on their smartphone or tablet. Learn more below or contact us at 208.765.1200 or email@example.com.
- Visit www.kec.com and click on “Your Account Information.”
- Log in to your account as usual or register if you are a new user.
- Once you are logged in, click “My Profile” and then “Outages.”
- From there members can report outages, view current outages and review past outages affecting their service.
Mobile Devices (smartphones/tablets)
- Open the SmartHub app on your mobile device. (If you don’t have the app, visit Apple’s App Store or the Google Play Store and search for “SmartHub.” The app is free.)
- Click on the “Report an Outage” icon.
- From there members can report outages, view current outages and review past outages.
- The mobile app will also display a notification when the member’s service is experiencing a reported outage.